+ = !
Make hay while the sun shines
WHAT adds value to your property? Adding to it multiplies its value and there’s no better time for building improvements than in the summer.
It’s ever so easy just to become settled in what you know, but if you want to add some money to your home, there’s no better way than with our three suggestions:
- Improve your Kitchen.
- Improve your Bathroom.
- Improve or add a conservatory or extra room as an extension.
The easiest way and most cost-efficient way will be to update what you already have. For instance, with the kitchen, perhaps add a breakfast bar; or transform your bathroom into a stunning white relaxation room – this always looks modern whatever the age. Then refit the conservatory or completely add an extra room, which is slightly more complicated, but also very exciting.
We have an abundance of other ideas that will improve your living space while also adding plenty of pounds on your property. We’d love to let your readers know. Please contact us for an article or if we can help in any way.
Free phone 0800 298 5424
Note to Editors:
* Photographs can be supplied.
* Case studies are available.
* Special visits for journalists can be arranged.
* Our Press Officer is a journalist with 20 years experience writing regularly for a range of publications including the Daily Mail, Daily Express, Evening Standard, Esquire, Bella and GQ.
For further information, please contact 1stAssociated.co.uk